Wednesday, March 15, 2017

How to do the Satanic Ritual of Lust



How to do a Satanic Ritual of Lust


This is a ritual of seduction and aims to clear and fulfill male sexual desires with the intention of seducing any woman he wishes to have. But it can also be used to win the love of a specific person by simply replacing the desire to seduce the women you want, by the name of the loved one. To this end, it is important to emphasize in the ritual that their interest is not only sex, but the conquest of the loved one. You may include in the recipient the photo or some personal object of that person. If you use masturbation, love the person intensely.

The same effect applies to women who want to win men of their sexual preference. Using the ritual, reversing only the coadjuvants.

Before to perform with the ritual of lust, its recommended to make a banishment of minor pentagram, if you don't know how to make, just go here and learn, its simple and clear! 

Execution of the ritual of lust:

  • Place a glass of wine on the altar
  • A little bit of salt
  • Water
  • Position two black candles, one at each corner of the altar and one red at the center
  • Prepare a recipient
  • Light incense, preferably in cubes
  • Purify the altar, the chalice, the vessel, the salt, the water, and the chamber with incense
  • Light the candles and say:

In Nomini Dei Nostri Satanas, Luciferi Excelsi ...

Ring the bell nine times

With the sword or dagger in your right hand, say pointing to the altar,

I invoke at that moment the presence of the infernal princes and the presence of Lilith in this sacred enclosure.

Keep your eyes on the elements and say:

  • By Lucifer, grant me the power, with the left hand, bring the smoke of the incense to the face.
  • Belial, grant me the power, with the left hand, pour a little salt on the face.
  • By Leviathan, grant me the power, with the left hand, throw some water on the face.
  • By Satan, grant me power, with the left hand, symbolically bring the flame of the central (red) candle to the face.
  • By Lilith, hellish queen, grant me power, make the sign of baphomet in the body. (Start at the navel, left shoulder, right chest, left chest, right shoulder returning to the navel).


Put the sword or dagger on the altar, and make the sign of the horned god.

Say the words:


O mighty and holy infernal princes, open the gates of hell, come to me and grant me your powers. Grant me the lust and the power of seduction, and may any woman I desire come to me and indulge in the most ardent passion.
Lilith, hellish queen, manifest her powers and her will in the women I desire, making them ardent with desire for me.

Holding my sword or dagger in my chest, tell me that my desires are manifested by the infernal powers bestowed upon me and that I am a lover desired by the women I choose and that my will prevails.

Place the sword or dagger on the altar and say,

So be it...

Then walk away from the altar and nude before lilith and the infernal princes, start masturbating, wishing intensely the women you want to have ...

When you are on top of the ecstasy and spout your semen, reserve some of the sacred liquid and throw it on the recipient saying, Lilith, make of my energy that I deposit here, an instrument of fire and pleasure with the women that I own leaving them ardently Passionate during sex, making them have multiple orgasms, transferring their energies to me.

With the sword or dagger in hand say, pointing to the altar,

Hail Lucifer,
Salve Belial,
Hail Leviathan,
Hail Satan,
Save the great infernal queen, Lilith ...

Pass the dagger through your Penis, blessing you with the infernal powers (you can throw some water, incense, salt and fire) ...

Put the dagger on the altar ...

Take some of the semen deposited in the container and rub in the hands, then passing your hands through your body (beginning with the penis) and saying, so I consecrate my body to use as a temple of my pleasure.

Drink the wine

Say then,

So be it..

Shemhamforash

(Try to get closer to the person you want, causing her attention to turn to you, look deep into her eyes ... the result will happen according to intensity in the performed magic.)

Thanks for your time, if you liked this post help us sharing this article with your friends and don't forget to read this post where i teach how to do a Satanic Ritual of Covetousness.. Hail! 
Local: California, EUA

0 comentários:

Post a Comment